I want to run my fingers across your skin, trace shapes and messages into your soul, so when you finally see, it's too late. I've already given you my everything, and there's no turning back now. Let my lips tell you the story of how I fell in love with you.
I feel my body being cleansed off all my sins and now I can go through life happy and jovial.
I will reblog this everyday
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
if you tickle me it’s either going to lead to kissing or an extreme act of violence
I see people saying “How can this happen? Isn’t this America?”
Well, yes. This IS America.
(US Army attacks homeless veterans protesting in Washington, DC in 1932)
1960s Birmingham, Alabama
1970 attack on unarmed student protesters at Kent State University
Police action at peaceful UC Davis Occupy protest
Let’s not pretend like the police actions taken this week are anything new. It’s just the most recent manifestation of a problem America has had for a very long time.
steve rogers to the young avengers, sternly: “you’re too young to be superheroes, you could get hurt”
bucky barnes, appearing out of nowhere: “SORRY CAN U BACK THAT UP I THOUGHT MISTER BACKALLEY HERO HERE WAS TALKING ABOUT RECKLESSNESS LIKE IT’S NOT HIS MIDDLE NAME”
kitty with big paws
cleaning up the gore